Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Showdown















I recently had a chance to race a Canadian Ironman Triathalon Champion! Garret MacFadyen who lives right here in the Moncton area challenged me to a race at the Moncton Subaru 'Du'. It was a 5K run, 20K bike, and 2.5K run. Garrett did added distance...7.5K run, 30K bike, and 2.5K run. It was my first Duathalon and it was great! I've certainly caught the bug and will be doing the Shediac Triathalon in August at Parlee Beach. Go to Triathalon New Brunswick to find out more and if you'd like to race locally you can check out the Southeast Storm Triathalon Club. I'd especially like to thank Garrett for not whipping my butt too badly! A great picture up above...My...I look confident don't I? I unfortunately don't have any pics from after the race...thank god!

Thanks for listening!
Tony Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home