Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ice Bowling





Wednesday, March 1st, Shelli and I both got to 'Ice Bowl' for the very first time...
I know what you're thinking...but I've led a sheltered life. We got to showcase our bowling talent at center ice at Moncton Coliseum during the intermission of The Wildcats game. All for a great cause, to drum up publicity for the upcoming Big Brothers/Big Sisters Bowl For Kids Sake. Wouldn't you know that Shelli and I won! Must have been my time spent on the South-West Nova Scotia Mid-Professional Bowling Circuit. (You know my nickname was Tony "Twinkle-Toes" Smith) If you want to find out how you can get in on some bowling fun too you can surf on over to www.bowlforkidssake.ca and we'll see you at Fairlanes on march 24th & 25th!

Thanks for listening!
Tony Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home