Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Drop Zone 2006

















Well...I made it back to good ole' Terra Firma...
Safe & Sound...All In One Piece...
Once again, The Easter Seals Drop Zone was an incredible experience! Never once during my trip down the side of Moncton's tallest building last year did I think..."Hmmm...I'd really like to do this again..." But when Julia and the good people at Easter Seals came calling a couple of months ago I surprised myself by 'jumping' (sorry) at the opportunity to do it again. I thought as I went up the elevator yesterday..."This is gonna be a piece of cake". Once I was on the roof it was a different story. I was twice as nervous as last year! Thanks to the great people at RAT and Cape Enrage for their expertise and 'twitchy bull' calming techniques. Thanks to my cheering section...It feels great to hear your name being chanted from 20 stories below. And a special thanks to everyone who called in to vote for Shelli's Easter Bunny costume idea. I wrote all of your names down and will be selling the list to my friend Larry The Legbreaker. Seriously though...great experience...if you get a chance to participate next year I'd highly reccommend it.
Check it out online here: The Drop Zone

Thanks For Listening!
Tony Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home