Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tony & Shelli's Jamaican Jam 2009












































Wow! And we thought our first island adventure was great...We're back at Sandals in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and having a better time than last year if you can believe it!
So far we've been to street parties and Jamaican bobsledding in the rain forest...and went to a wedding on the beach! And maybe a little laying around on the beach too :-)
Wish you were here!

Tony & Shelli
The Magic 104 Morning Show

2 Comments:

Anonymous Linda MacLeod said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO TONY AND SHELLI? DID I MISS SOMETHING SOMEWHERE?
I WAS A FAITHFUL LISTENER UNTIL THIS "NEW" REPLACEMENT WAS FORCED UPON US. I, ALONG WITH ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE, ARE DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED AND I SUSPECT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. NOT ONE OF ALL THE GENERAL COMMENTS I'VE BEEN HEARING IS POSITIVE.
I HAVE TRIED TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND BUT AFTER A FEW DAYS I FOUND MYSELF SEARCHING OTHER STATIONS. FOR ME 103.9 HAS LOST IT'S APPEAL - WITHOUT A DOUBT.

8/07/2009 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda, I agree.
The music aside, I have to say what bothers me the most is the staff changes. Tony and Shelli were a fantastic pairing and really, they were the real reason I enjoyed tuning in on weekday mornings. I tuned in this morning while I was driving my kids to various locations and the morning show was "Alyssa and Matt",
while I'm sure they are nice people, their show isn't memorable. In fact, in comparison to Tony and Shelli, it is now rather flat. Until today, I didn't realize just how much a stellar morning crew can make or break a station. I've changed to dial away from 103.9, and sadly I won't be coming back.

8/31/2009 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home