Saturday, October 28, 2006

St. Pat's Hallowe'en Party



















Saturday night my family went out to St. Patrick's Family Centre's annual Hallowe'en and Harvest Festival. What great costumes! We saw Harry Potter and Hermione, Spiderman, Barbie Princess, Witches, Ghosts, Little Devils, and even a blueberry!

We went as a football family.
I'm the quarterback, my wife Trish was the coach, and the girls were cheerleaders.
We had a lot of fun but I may have eaten too much candy...

Thanks for Listening!
Tony Smith

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trish is a wiz with that sewing machine ........great idea and well executed. My personal favorite outfit was that worn by a friend who spent 4 hours attaching leaves she and her son hand picked unto her clothes to become a pile of leaves. A good time was had by all a super family friendly activity and the price could never be beat!!

10/30/2006 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home