Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Eagles















Hi Tony and Shelli.....Despite losing a sandal in the mud and walking the entire distance from the concert site to Mountain Road with one barefoot and one sandal, and then up Mountain Rd. and back down Mountain Rd. to finally have to stand on the bus back to get our vehicle....my grand-daughter and I had a total blast at the Eagles concert. We managed to work out way through the crowd to be very close to the stage and it was totally awesome. What a class act! My husband died almost two years ago and we always said we would see them if they came here. I bought an extra ticket for a friend and they couldn't go...so it was like Don's way of coming to that concert with us.....lol....and he was truly there. I have been to many concerts in my life but this was without a doubt the best ever.....the crowd sang every word to every song and the energy was profound. I love listening to your show and I am sure you will be bombarded with emails but I just had to share this with you! You guys are awesome and thanks for all the great things you do to make this world a better place....laughter is the best medicine and you bring joy to many lives.
Blessings to you Bev Doucette


Hi Tony & Shelli, Just wanted to say thanks so much for the 2 tickets to the Eagles concert. My mom always said that my "wedding day" story would pay off some day. With the extra tickets, we brought the kids along with us; Shelby (who answered your call at home) and Emma who's 12. We had an amazing time! To be at a concert with 60,000 people is insane. It was exhilirating and exciting and glorious and fun, etc etc. KT and Sam Roberts were good, but John Fogerty and the Eagles really rocked the night away. We danced and screamed til KT's black horse fell over!! LOL I tried to find you to give you the kisses I promised you guys, but I never did make it inside the beer tent. Thanks again. Can't wait to win another contest. Keep up the great work you guys. We're always listening. Monette, Andy, Shelby & Emma xox


Thanks for Listening


Tony & Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home